Strata Inspection Sydney
Strata Inspection or sometimes called Strata report
We provide Strata reports and strata inspections throughout Sydney and New South Wales . Our strata inspection title report is one of the most comprehensive inspection reports in the strata inspection industry.
Since the inception of the strata inspection report industry our inspectors have been leaders and at the forefront of the development of the strata inspection title report. Basically the strata report is one of our specialties.
Our strata inspectors are highly qualified and some have performed as many as 20000 strata reports and strata inspections.
Why a strata inspection report?
Before purchasing a strata title unit town house or villa, it is wise to arrange a strata inspection of the books and records of the owner's corporation. The inspection should be done by a suitably qualified strata inspector. There are many things that are not apparent from a visible inspection of the building. Did you know that there are a number of factors, which can impact on you once you become the owner? It is wise that you get informed about such, so that a prudent decision can be made BEFORE purchasing your strata dwelling.
What will the strata inspection cover?
The strata inspection will generally answer the following questions:
Your strata inspector
- What important items should you consider before purchasing the strata dwelling?
- The strata inspection may reveal a defect claim pending against the original builder?
- The strata report may indicate any fire, Council demolition or repair orders that have been issued?
- The strata inspection may reveal if building or strata villa, townhouse or complex adequately insured?
- The strata inspection may reveal if there are any breaches of Strata Titles Act?
- Is there a recent building valuation to support amount of insurance?
- Does the strata scheme have an adequate sinking fund, taking into account the age of the building, the current state of repair, the type of construction?
- Inspecting the strata books and records will reveal if you can afford the quarterly levies, within the strata complex?
- The strata inspection will reveal if there are there any other special levies planned in the strata complex?
- The strata inspection may reveal any outstanding building works, unpaid invoices etc that could result in a special levy?
- Is the annual sinking fund allocation adequate for the strata complex?
- What are the current balances in the Administrative & Sinking Fund account?
- Are there any current or proposed litigation matters involving the owner's corporation?
- Are there any limitations or restrictions on the use of common property, which may affect you?
- Are there any outstanding public liability claims involving the owner's corporation?
- Are animals permitted in this strata unit, villa, townhouse or other?
- Have any alterations to the unit been approved by the owners corporation, ie installation of air conditioning unit?
Home inspectors of Sydney only employ highly trained staff to perform your strata inspection. The inspector performing the strata inspection will write the strata report not a typist; this ensures that your strata inspection report is highly accurate. Our strata inspectors know the legislations and bring years of experience in the strata inspection industry.
Strata Inspection service areas
Home inspectors of Sydney perform Strata Inspection throughout, Sydney and NSW.
Other services performed by our strata inspection division are:
- Strata inspection title reports;
- Community inspection title report;
- Links to many qualified strata inspectors within the industry;
- Online strata inspection ordering facility.